Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Stop the Press (and the cycling !)

Just a quick update, we are currently in Milford Sound which is amazing, weather has been great and the cycling stunning. Unfortunately, i've picked up a tendon injury in both knees which is making cycling very painful. No plan yet on what we're going to do but I think it will involve a few days rest and a visit to a physio in Queenstown for me at least. Anyway, we'll try to update with the latest adventures shortly including our very exciting trip through the Homer Tunnel.

5 comments:

  1. I have now voted Peter, the man most likely to shed man tears over his sore knees. Poor Pete.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn. and I voted for Kym.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm still backing kym!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm think I remember the following...

    Yeah mate, I don't need to train. I ride 5km to work everyday, that should be fine.

    ReplyDelete